To Register a Windows Multi-System License (MSL):
1. Run the SoftwareForArchersXpert program. Record the Program Version Number(PVN) displayed in the title bar at the top of the program main screen.
2. On the main menu select Register, then Update Contact Information. Fill in your name and e-mail, click the "OK" button, exit the program, and then restart the program. The contact info will be sent when you restart.
3. Open your e-mail program (you can click the tiny e-mail link at the bottom of this webpage).
In the e-mail Subject, type: "Software Registration Request"
In the e-mail body, provide the following information:
The Product Name: SFAX
The PVN: (format Vx.xx)
The Transaction ID: (if you purchased on the Pinwheel webpage)
The Serial Number: (if you purchased from another vendor)
The Name, City, State, Country, and Postal Code (ZIP) of the Registered Owner
When you receive your registration code proceed to Step 4.
4. Run the SFAX program. On the main menu select Register, then select Manually Register Application, and then click the "Enter Registration" button. This will display the Manual Registration screen.
5. Enter your registration code in the space provided and click the "Register" button. The program will close. Restart SFAX, and it should be registered.
NOTE: The program will run in evaluation mode (for 10 days) or until you register it. Certain program features are locked until the product is registered.
If you do not have an e-mail account, you will need to set one up as all registration is handled via e-mail.